- Yarra Valley Water in collaboration with GIST Advisory and Trucost becomes the first ever water utility to publish its Integrated Profit and Loss (IP<M) account. Read news here
Soneva Group created 'Soneva Total Impact Measurement' along with GIST Advisory to measure its externalities. To know more, please click here.
Launch of the “Forest Ecosystem Valuation Study (FEVS): Indonesia” report in Jakarta on July 8, 2015, By our CEO and study leader of the report. Keynote speech delivered by Dr. Nur Masripatin, the Minister of Environment and Forestry followed by a discussion that was moderated by Dr. Efransjah, CEO of WWF-Indonesia. The FEVS report demostrates the results and analysis of the multiple benefits provided by forest related ecosystem services for Indonesia’s economy and the impact it has on the livelihoods of the rural communities. Read more here.
‘Poverty reduction and forest protection two sides of the same coin; Indonesia must curb deforestation, protect its threatened forests to achieve long-term prosperity and equity’. Read More: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/03/12/poverty-reduction-and-forest-protection-two-sides-same-coin.html
Prof. Rajiv Sinha along with our CEO - Pavan Sukhdev, will be hosting a WEBINAR on our recently launched EXECUTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM on MONDAY, 10TH JUNE at 5PM CET.
The webinar will provide details regarding the training program and the special registration discounts available and also answer any other queries put forth by the participants.
Our CEO, Pavan Sukhdev, has been awarded the prestigious 'KfW-Bernhard-Grzimek-Preis' Environmental Award for his commitment towards developing a Green Economy, at Gesellschaftshaus Palmengarten in Frankfurt.
Read more here
Is the Future of Corporate Reporting 4D? (http://www.environmentalleader.com/2015/03/31/is-the-future-of-corporate-reporting-4d/)
- Central Kalimantan marks a milestone towards a Green Economy transformation(http://www.id.undp.org/content/indonesia/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2015/03/04/central-kalimantan-marks-a-milestone-towards-a-green-economy-transformation-/)
- Breakfast meeting for CEOs and high level management organised by GIST Advisory in partnership with Forum For The Future (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.816582455076946.1073741827.307673839301146&type=1)
- Media Briefing “Financing Mitigation and Adaptation – the Road to Paris” https://www.facebook.com/GistAdvisory/posts/806863199382205)
- "Who should value nature?", Interview with Pavan Sukhdev (http://whygreeneconomy.org/information/who-should-value-nature-interview-with-pavan-sukhdev/)
- Pavan Sukhdev on REDD-Indonesia,"Must end, unsustainable forest conversion to private wealth" (http://www.redd-indonesia.org/index.php/media/arsip-fokus-redd/1291-harus-diakhiri-konversi-hutan-yang-tidak-lestari-untuk-kekayaan-swasta-kata-ekonom?utm_campaign=REDDI+Newsupdate+Indonesia&utm_source=Agustus+2014&utm_medium=email)
- PavanSukhdev on 2% CSR "Why PavanSukhdev thinks the mandatory 2% CSR spend is short-sighted"( http://linkingsustainability.com/2013/01/08/why-pavan-sukhdev-thinks-the-mandatory-2-csr-spend-is-short-sighted/ )
- PavanSukhdev awarded with Gothenburg Award 2013 "Nature's Banker: Pavan Sukhdev" (http://www.gothenburgaward.com/en/award-winners/award-winner-2013/award-winners/ )
- PavanSukhdev "The banker trying to put value on nature", The Guardian Blog, ( http://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/pavan-sukhdev-valuing-biodiversity-ecosystem-services )
- Global Reporting Initiative, Interview with Pavan Sukhdev